Once registered, to join our Niche Vehicle Symposium:
- Please login to the Niche Vehicle Network Members area at the website Home Page using your email address and password as normal
- Click on the “Niche Vehicle Symposium” banner
- This will then launch the Niche Vehicle Symposium Microsite
- To access the live event simply click ‘play’ on the Header Banner
We strongly recommend you download the Zoom App prior to the event.
Should you experience any difficulties accessing the event please click here for support.
The Niche Vehicle Symposium will include:
- Full seminar programme including dissemination of completed NVN R&D projects centred on the themes of vehicle electrification, zero emissions and light-weighting technologies, with keynote address by Rachel Maclean MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Department of Transport
- Interactive Q&A at the end of each seminar session
- ‘Virtual Hub’ showcasing niche vehicle case studies, manufacturer insights, factory tours, new product developments and much more
- Launch of 2020 Niche Vehicle Feasibility Studies Competition
- Delegate Directory to enable members to initiate contact with other NVN members, both during and after the event (please ensure you complete Delegate Information panel when you register to be included)
To view the full Speaker Programme please click here
We look forward to welcoming you to what will be an immersive, highly informative and interactive all-day event, offering lively and compelling debate.
To get full access to presentations and post event materials, you need to be a member of the Niche Vehicle Network. Download the form below to apply for you free memebership.Back to Events