The Midlands Engine, working in partnership with The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), is looking to help Midlands’ companies visit Automechanika New Delhi with a view to exhibiting in future years.
What to expect:
- A market and automotive briefing
- Access to an 18sqm GREAT branded, Midlands Engine Flexible Pod as part of the UK Pavilion
- Joint networking reception with the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders
- Transportation to and from the exhibition hall
- 2 meetings arranged with matched Indian automotive businesses
Register your interest
Please register your interest online at http://bit.ly/2jCga4n. We expect interest in this market visit to be high so please note that your place is not guaranteed until you receive confirmation.
Eligibility and Costs
The market visit is open to all Midlands exporters. If you are an SME you may be eligible for a travel grant of £550. A commitment fee of £250 + VAT for all delegates will cover some in-market event costs. Delegates need to meet their own flight and accommodation expenses.
For more information, please download the information pack below: