We are pleased to announce that we are moving to a new platform. The current NVN members’ area will be replaced with a new area helping us to focus on enhancing our networking capabilities and delivering both future online (such as our upcoming Members’ Networking Forum) and physical events.
In preparation for launch on Friday 11th December we are asking members to undertake some immediate actions which are detailed in the ‘Action Required’ section below.
Some of the features of the new NVN members’ area include:
Single Login – One login to access both member and Funding Gateway areas of the website
Enhanced User Profile – Complete your new profile to enable you to interact fully with the new platform networking tools and to connect with like-minded NVN members, only sharing the information you want to
Online Networking Tools
- Directory and Matchmaker Tool – To maximise the effectiveness of online networking utilising your enhanced user profile, including the option of a virtual business card
- Matchmaker – To help you find the people that you may want to network and engage with, based on your enhanced user profile
- Events – Register for all events, whether online or physical and use the delegate and matchmaker functionality to maximise event engagement opportunities
As we move to our new platform we must also migrate our user base. As a result, there will be some steps you will need to take please to access the new platform.
These are as follows:
- On Friday 11th December you will receive an automated email (please check your spam/junk folders) requesting you to re-authenticate your account. When you receive the email please follow the link provided to do this.
- Once you have clicked the link please enter a new password. Your email will remain the same. These details will now be used to access all aspects of the NVN platform.
- If you have not previously used the Funding Gateway, you will be required to update your company information to complete the re-authentication process.
- Once you have access to the new platform, please update your user profile with any preferences and information you would like to be presented for networking purposes.
- You are all ready to go! From here you can access the Funding Gateway and also register for events.
- If you have previously opted-out of receiving the NVN Newsletter, we would recommend re-subscribing not to miss out on NVN news, funding competition and event updates.
If you do not receive the email asking you to authenticate your account on Friday 11th December, or if you have any other technical issues, you can request support by emailing: [email protected]Back to News