Sponsored by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV), the Niche Vehicle Feasibility Competition is providing SMEs and micro companies active in the low-carbon niche vehicle technology sector with grant funding of up to £35,000 to undertake desktop research activities aimed at catalysing innovative vehicle technologies applicable to road-going and off-highway vehicles, within the following technology categories:
- Lightweight vehicle body, chassis and powertrain structures
- Electric machines and power electronics
- Energy storage and energy management systems
- Alternative propulsion systems
- Aerodynamics for improved energy efficiency
- Other disruptive low carbon vehicle technologies
You can view and download the Applicant Guidance document here
All applications must be submitted online through the NVN Funding Gateway which contains full guidance on how to apply.
All applications must be submitted by Friday 9th October.
For any further competition queries contact: [email protected]
For any issues registering or accessing the NVN Funding Gateway please contact: [email protected]
Good luck to all applicants and we look forward to receiving your submissions.
Back to News