We are pleased to announce that the 9th Niche Vehicle Symposium, showcasing UK niche vehicle
collaborative innovation in low carbon technologies, will take place on Wednesday 9th September, so please save the date!
Given current event restrictions due to Covid-19, this year’s Symposium will be an online event.
Key features of the Symposium will include:
- Comprehensive seminar programme centred on vehicle electrification, zero emissions and light-weighting technologies, including keynote address by a senior figure
- Dissemination of completed Niche Vehicle R&D programme projects
- Interactive ‘Meet the Speaker’ Q&A sessions with senior representatives from prominent niche vehicle companies
- A ‘Virtual Hub’ that will include information on niche vehicle case studies, manufacturer insights, factory tours, new product developments and much more
- Launch of 2020 Niche Vehicle Feasibility Studies Competition
- Announcement of this year’s R&D Funding Competition winners
- Delegate Directory to enable members to network through LinkedIn
Companies presenting the latest developments in niche vehicle automotive technology include Ariel, Prodrive Composites, BAC, Pashley Cycles, Potenza Technology and Swindon Powertrain.
This will be an immersive, highly informative and interactive all-day event, offering lively and compelling debate. The event is free and only open to members of the Niche Vehicle Network.
Event registration opening, together with confirmation of the speaker programme will be made available Monday 17th August.Back to News