Japan is looking for UK technology in the Automotive and Advanced Engineering sectors, could your business become one of the hundreds of British companies enjoying success in Japan? Join this Midlands Engine trade visit to Japan, designed specifically for companies operating in Advanced Engineering, Automotive, Motorsport and their supply chains.
This comprehensive visit package, which includes a targeted 1-2-1 meeting programme; a networking reception at the British Embassy; and a £700 travel grant for SMEs, is an unmissable opportunity to either kick-start, revitalise, or increase business for your company in Japan.
What are the benefits of joining a Midlands Engine visit?
- A number of tailored individual meetings will be arranged for each company as standard. Meetings with Japanese companies are of course dependant on interest from Japanese companies
- Benefit from the support of Trade Advisers throughout your visit, who have years of experience assisting British companies in Japan
- Open doors and boost credibility by being part of a British Government associated visit
- Attend a reception at the British Embassy Tokyo hosted by the British Ambassador
- DIT support before, during, and after your visit to ensure that the trip is a success and that you have a clear understanding of the next steps you need to take
Sunday 3rd June – Welcome Dinner
Monday 4th June – Mission Briefing at British Embassy
Monday 4th June to Thursday 7th June – Pre-arranged programme of appointments for individual companies
Wednesday 6th June – Evening Networking Reception hosted at British Embassy, Tokyo
Cost and grants:
A charge of £550+ VAT is applicable for each organisation which will cover your tailored programme and 1:1 meeting facilitation. This charge will be offset with a travel grant of £700 available for companies in the Midlands Engine area who meet the required eligibility criteria as detailed on the application form.
Apply and register your interest:
Please click here to register your interest.
For any other enquiries, contact the Department for International Trade West Midlands at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 222 0159.Back to News